Non-academic institution engaged in such issues as economic growth, environmental sustainability and social development, among others. See bellow their own description form the website. I stumbled it after having read this interesting article “Do cities widen the gap between rich and poor?” I’ve also seen a great among of job opportunities in the section career:
- is an International Institution committed to improving the state of the world through public-private cooperation.
- engages political, business, academic and other leaders of society in collaborative efforts to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Together with other stakeholders, it works to define challenges, solutions and actions, always in the spirit of global citizenship.
- serves and builds sustained communities through an integrated concept of high-level meetings, research networks, task forces and digital collaboration.
- delivers unique value to its Partners, Members and Constituents through its Annual and Regional Meetings, its Centres dedicated to global, regional, and industry issues, its future-oriented communities of New Champions, its expert networks of Global Agenda Councils, its TopLink knowledge and interaction platform and the Forum Academy.
- was established in 1971 as a not-for-profit Foundation and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It is independent, impartial and not tied to any special interests, working in close cooperation with all major international organisations.
- strives in all its efforts to demonstrate entrepreneurship in the global public interest while upholding the highest standards of governance. Moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.